27.01.2017 - 14.02.2017
So, how does Business class stack up?
1. You get to sit on the tarmac for an hour and a half. Waiting for a dog apparently. I know, in Economy they’re not going anywhere, either, but that’s pretty much what you would expect there.
2. You get your appetizer and dessert served on one plate. They’re not saying that they’ll come by with your main course a little. In my case after I had finished my French selection.
3. Chicken, FISH or pasta. Whatever will I choose?
4. The seat is a tad more comfortable than a dentist’s chair. And you don’t have two people talking to each other over your head and you can’ tell them to shut the f*ck up because of all the metal sticking out of your mouth.
5. The hostess fastens your seatbelt for you when you’re sleeping and the plane hits turbulence.
Overall, I’d say this was a successful night spent in the air.